Sunday, April 6, 2014

Educational Philosophy

My educational philosophy could go on for days, but I thought I would sum up the most important part: everyone is creative.

It is my belief that every single person is capable of creativity, and in turn, creating art. I also believe that using this creativity is vital to the human experience.
Creativity is one of the most sought after qualities amongst major corporations. It is the thing that keeps business driving and innovation occurring.

So many people, and children especially, have created a barrier for themselves by doubting their innate abilities. It is my wish to become a nurturer and facilitator for my students to rediscover these abilities and start using their creativity. It is not an easy process, or even particularly fun at times. It  takes hard work, perseverance, and an open mind; all of which I wish to incorporate into my classroom. With practice, anyone can better themselves and learn more about themselves than they thought possible.

I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes:
"Creativity is intelligence having fun" -Albert Einstein


-RE

No comments:

Post a Comment