Sunday, April 6, 2014

Introductions

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. My name is Rita Epp and I am currently finishing up my journey to become an art educator. I will be graduating from West Texas A&M University in just a few short weeks.
You can see more about my professional development within the pages of this blog, located on the left side.

For now, I'd like to share a bit more about me personally.

I am a newlywed, having just been married in November 2013. My husband's name is Jeran and he is a fantastic partner. Together we have three cats (not human children).
We are in the process of buying our first home and so in my free time my thoughts are consumed with home decorating, gardening, and other fun things that go along with that.

I am a photographer first and foremost. I enjoy all the art forms and think they are all equally vital to creativity, but photography is the one that has captured my imagination and abilities the best. If you would like to see some of my favorite artworks, check out the "selected works" page on the left side.

Other than that, the other personal things I can tell you about myself include:
I'm a list maker
I'm a bike-ride lover
I'm a baking enthusiast
I'm a bookworm
I'm an wanna-be entrepreneur
I'm a board game player
I'm a collector (vintage cameras, globes, owls, etc.)
...and last, but certainly most, I'm a nerd. I like to geek out about whatever makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment