Sunday, April 20, 2014

Website Share // Class Dojo

I wanted to share a website I recently became aware of: classdojo.com

"ClassDojo is a classroom tool that helps teachers improve behavior in their classrooms quickly and easily. It also captures and generates data on behavior that teachers can share with parents and administrators
Better learning behaviors, smoother lessons and hassle-free data - and its free!"
It is all that it says it is and I have found it to be quite effective in the classroom I am student teaching with. 
My students are in high school and I worried that this might be too elementary for them. However, I was impressed that my students actually enjoy it and it keeps their attention. My cooperating teacher was looking for a new way of rewarding/punishing behaviors and so I suggested we give ClassDojo a try. So far, we have enjoyed the results.
Anyone else had any luck using this tool? 

No comments:

Post a Comment